DIY Straw Holder
October 14, 2016 in Solution
- Ballpoint pen
- Clothes peg
- Junior hacksaw
- Hot glue gun
- Craft knife
- Remove the nib and ink reservoir from the ballpoint pen
- Mark and saw a section approx 3cm long
- Sand the edges and use a blade to clean the inside edges
- Using hot glue, fix the pen section to the peg and leave a moment to set
- Enjoy your new straw holder!
Please remember to click the ‘This Solution Helped Me’ button at the top of this page and leave a comment to let us know how you got on with this hack.