3D printed bottle openers – Put to the test
November 13, 2017 in Solution
Bottle openers can give an extra helping hand for people with reduced grip strength, arthritis or other conditions affecting the fingers and hands. Get a grip on that lid and take a swig in style with your very own 3D printed bottle opener – but which should you choose?!
Digital design and manufacturing means we are no longer beholden to the restrictions of mass manufacturing. But with so many designs to choose from online – how can you tell which will work for you?! We’ve put 15 designs to the test to give you an idea…
Bottle openers featured in our test:
- Water bottle opener by Perry Cain
- Bottle opener by HeinPragt (Winning Design)
- Bottle Opener by Matthew Young 237
- Water bottle opener by zachnikatel
- Bottle opener 3d model by just4fun
- Bottle Opener by pelmen
- Soda Bottle Opener By Mdekato
- Easier Bottle Opener by Mart456
- Bottle Opener by McMikel (Winning Design)
- Soda Pop Bottle Opener by Kayee
- Screw cap bottle opener by FilipPeeters (Winning Design)
- Water bottle opener by i3DGear
- Bottle Opener by ab3D-Brazil
- Bottle Opener by STEVEWBART (Winning Design)
- Tri-Bar Water Bottle Cap Wrench by chetjohnston
Remember to click the ‘This Solution Helped Me’ button at the top of the page if you give this a try!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.